Tool Service Manager
What's the role?
As Tool Service Manager you will be:
• Responsible for the operation, service levels and team development in the tool service center of Hilti Israel (Petah Tikva)
• Member of the Hilti Israel management team
Who is Hilti?
A global company with 30,000 employees worldwide and deployment
In 120 countries. The company develops, manufactures and sells premium products
And solutions to the construction industry. We are partners in projects
Both small and large in Israel and worldwide, and investors in development
Innovative technology, market leader and creative, which provides a solution
Accurate to our customers. The strategy that leads us is a sale
Direct to our customers, from industrial customers to companies
Major construction in Israel and abroad. Our people provide advice,
Guidance and solutions for construction managers, engineers and constructors ""On Site"".
What does the role involve?
Manage a small Tool Service Center or a Service Unit in a large Tool Service Center. Ensure tool service business and lead the team Functional and disciplinary leadership of the employees in the team Responsible for achieving the targets of the Tool Service Centre / Service Unit
What do we offer?
Manage the full shop floor operation
Develop the full team
Deliver Fantastic service levels to customers
Implement projects and customer experience improvement initiatives
Contribute as requested to the management team of Hilti Israel
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best employees joined us with no experience of the construction industry. So, if you’ve never worked in sales or construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Master’s degree (technical profession / Industrial engineering / MBA)
- Operation know how (Logistics, production, Mechanical workshop etc)
- Very strong office knowledge. Expert excel usage. VB an advantage.
- Experience in ERP usage
- Lean knowhow, trainings and qualifications - advantage
- 3-6 years (not more) of relevant experience in an operations environment
- Previous team leadership experience
- Project management experience
- Fluent in English. Additional language is an advantage
“You get a unique opportunity to experience all different functions of the supply chain – and, for many people, to do it overseas. We really encourage our teams to challenge the way things are done. If you can make a process simpler, do it, show us.”