Stage Marketing Intelligence Analyst
Within the Marketing Intelligence team, as a Marketing Intelligence Analyst you will report directly to Marketing Intelligence Manager and be responsible for all the Marketing Data Analysis process from maintaining and improving the Marketing Data Infrastructure (SQL database) to delivering accurate analysis (reporting, standard analysis) and statistical tools (clustering, scoring, …).
You will work in a close contact with our different teams and touchpoints across the organization in order to understand their business needs (potential & product behavior, forecast management, churn, propensity, …) and identify the best solution to support them in reaching business goals.
You will have the possibility to showcase your attention to detail, and data interpretation abilities. Also, your task will be to develop strategic approach while analyzing and performing different analysis, with the aim of improving our products promotion and customer engagement.
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
Report directly to Marketing Intelligence Manager and support the entire Data Analysis process
Support Marketing Department and others internal stakeholders with data analysis and data mining tools
Capture the customer and business insights and communicate timely to the stakeholders and the organization
Develop strategic approach while analyzing and performing different analysis, with the aim of improving our products promotion and customer engagement
Produce business simulation for proposals or improvement projects
You will have at your disposal all the necessary tools to obtain outstanding results: supporting team, training possibilities, and a unique network in the company. The possibilities to prove yourself through roles that will carry increased responsibility will be there and you will grow professionally through constant contact with the professionals from the sector.
Perché candidarsi da noi?
Your service orientation attitude, open-mindedness, teamwork, courage and commitment will fit our team perfectly. If you enjoy working in a regional team and love challenges, we look forward to receive your application.
- Holds a BSc degree in IT Engineering, Statistics or Business Intelligence
- Strong analytical and presentation skills on data and process and able to visualize complicated analysis
- An outstanding academic track record
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Well organized, with excellent planning skills, yet agile and open minded
- Innovative, communicates effectively, eager to learn
- Accustomed to setting priorities; inclined to act quickly and decisively
- Nice to have: Experience in working with SAP
- Nice to have: Proficiency in SQL and/or other programming languages (R, SAS, SPSS, …)
- Interested in future career progression in marketing and sales field