Regional Process Expert
What's the role?
If you are a high performer that is always seeking for opportunities to improve and fast track its career in international setting, apply for Regional Process Expert position with Hilti Italia S.p.A
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As Regional Process Expert Material Management you will:
• Responsible for the implementation of the end-to-end repair service process (excluding RTE, RTS processes) within the global standards based service area (GPMS) and ensure global minimum compliance and improve with local legal regulations as necessary.
• Leverage the global process community to generate new ideas, export and import process best practices and ensure efficient end-to-end process flow.
• Responsible for the implementation of VIP services selected from the GTS catalogue.
• Responsible for regional/local process documentation, maintenance and archiving on GPMS.
• Contribute to the definition and local execution of the regional roadmap (consisting mainly of global functional topics) and objectives.
• Responsible for regional Lean Management and change management agenda setting based on local input.
• Responsible for a structured approach to engage the TSC Manager to challenge and prioritise process improvements.
• Responsible for executing the most effective training concept and approach in line with the responsible team leader.
• Coordinate upcoming system releases (e.g. SAP/R3, ByD, INET, HOL, Connected App, ODA) with local key users.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to broaden your role and potentially move around the business. This is the perfect place for a global career.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Master’s degree, relevant engineering or technical education.
- Lean Methodologies application, lean trainings and qualifications.
- SAP ERP’s are an advantage.
- Fluent in Italian and English. Additional language is an advantage.
- Very strong Office knowledge. Expert Excel usage. VB a clear advantage.
- Experience in ERP usage.
- 3-6 years of relevant experience in an operations environment (Manufacturing, Automotive).
- Previous team leadership experience is a strong advantage.
- See International mobility as opportunity and not as compromise.