What's the role?
If you are a high performer that is always seeking for opportunities to improve and fast track its career in international setting, apply for Lean Manager position with Hilti Italia S.p.A
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As Lean Manager you will:
Be responsible for the implementation and improvement of the “end-to-end” after-market service processes in 10 countries.
Define how our future would look like by leveraging the Hilti global process community.
Drive the implementation of Lean methodologies in our tool service centers across the region.
Collaborate with local and International stakeholders (Marketing, Finance & Top management) to improve customer experience.
Be a sparring partner to the director responsible for regional after-market services.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to broaden your role and potentially move around the business. This is the perfect place for a global career.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Master’s degree, preferably relevant engineering or technical education.
- Know-how and hands-on experience in applying LEAN methodologies.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in an operations environment.
- Previous experience with ERP systems, preferably good SAP user.
- Fluent in Italian and English. Additional language is an advantage.
- Proficiency in Excel. VBA know-how is an advantage.
- Desire to develop into roles in operation management in Italy as well as abroad.
- Excellent communication skills and orientation towards team collaboration in a matrix organization