Data Quality Specialist - Fixed Term Contract
What's the role?
Within the Channel Department we are looking for a Data Quality Specialist. This is a job that will allow you to be responsible for the accuracy of the data relating to our customers.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
Support Data Quality team in:
Identifying and solving problems with data to deliver value
Optimizing existing manual processes by designing automated tools
Craft data management-oriented solutions for specific activities: data quality controls, data integration, reporting to name a few
What do we offer?
You will have at your disposal all the necessary tools to obtain outstanding results: supporting team, training possibilities, and a unique network in the company. The possibilities to prove yourself through roles that will carry increased responsibility will be there and you will grow professionally through constant contact with the professionals from the sector.
Why should you apply?
If you are a high performer that is always seeking for opportunities to improve and fast track its career in international setting, apply for Data Quality Specialist position with Hilti Italia S.p.A.
What you need is:
- Data enthusiast and digital native: A passion for data analysis, data visualization & optimization
- Degree holder in computer science, mathematics, statistics
- Proven track record of managing projects and situations related to data and process management
- Business and analytic background
- Previous experience in working with SAP and Salesforce is a plus
- A strong analytical & detail-oriented mindset
- The ability to synthesize and explain analysis
- A creative mindset to identify solutions & shortcuts
- High motivation level, drive and energy; problem solving attitude
- Proficiency in English and Italian. French is a plus
- Team player with strong customer orientation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”