Content Marketing Specialist
What's the role?
We are looking for Content Marketing Specialist with a strong client orientation, eager to start a successful career in an international company
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As a Content Marketing Specialist, you will be part of a team of 7 people, you will design, develop and implement the company’s communication online content.
You will be at the heart of Hilti’s strategy, working in a growing department/team, in an international environment
Responsible for all customer facing content development, adaptation and validation, including video production and graphics.
Delivers localised, persona specific content for strategic campaign activities, Engagement Marketing workflows, web pages, email/dem and social media.
Interface with Digital Strategist and Brand & Communication to optimize the content
Implementing SEO best practices
Supports alignment and efficiencies between external and internal content to support customer engagement
Ensures content is relevant to specific personas and impact maximized across all channels.
What do we offer?
You will have at your disposal all the necessary tools to obtain outstanding results: cutting edge software, coaching, training, and a unique network in the company. The possibilities to show your competencies through roles that will carry increased responsibility will be there and you will grow professionally through constant contact with the professionals from the sector.
Why should you apply?
We have a team that is highly diversified when it comes to talents and competencies, very dynamic, innovative and productive. Being part of a team like this is going to help you to strengthen your personal abilities, as well as professional skills.
What you need is:
- Business or Marketing degree or equivalent experience
- Good knowledge of the Office package
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Basic Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Exceptional understanding of content, either in Brand or Ecommerce, with knowledge on the importance of content management from creation and rights management
- Nice to have: knowledge of creation programs on Adobe Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.
- Nice to have: Knowledge use of CMS (Adobe CMS could be a must).
- Self-driven, highly motivated, and comfortable interacting at various levels of an organization, up to senior executive management, with versatile styles
- Good organization, excellent planning skills
- Fluent in both Italian and English
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”