Ventilated Façade Business Developer
What's the role?
In Hilti Italy we are looking for a Ventilate Façade Business Developer to join our Marketing Department. The Ventilate Façade Business Developer consolidates and further develops the Hilti facade business in Italy. You are working with the local sales teams focusing on project and account development. Furthermore, you collaborate with Marketing and Logistics to enhance our offering and identify new business growth opportunities.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With more than 28,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As Ventilate Façade Business Developer you will be responsible for:
• Ventilated Façade project management
• Strategic plan development for relevant ventilate facade customers/ projects
• Coordination of relevant sales/engineering/logistics counterparts
• Understand the customer/project technical-commercial requirements
• Guidance on designs/drawings modification to match jobsite realistic requirements
• Prepare and deliver final technical and commercial proposal to the customer
• Follow project from original concept through final implementation
• Provide one point of contact for the whole project
• Ownership of future Ventilated Façade projects pipeline
• Select & lead Ventilated Façade turn key installer partners
• Training of the segmented building envelope sales team on new products & services
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including one-to-one coaching, and a complete support network to help you day to day. You’ll enjoy a rare combination of autonomy and camaraderie, as you’ll manage your own diary while being part of a close-knit Team.
Hilti will put their trust in you, giving you plenty of responsibility, and freedom to grow and develop. What we want in return is someone who will go the extra mile, someone who will embrace change, and someone with the talent to move the business forward with a relentless desire to achieve results.
Why should you apply?
If you are looking for an opportunity to consolidate and further develop a business being responsible for shaping its future, working in an international environment, you have a strong collaboration and can do attitude we are very interested in having the opportunity to know you.
What you need is:
- 3 years’ experience in Ventilated Façade business
- Degree in Facade Management, Structural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in variety of façade systems with a solid understanding of building physics and thermal analysis
- Strong commercial skills with a proven track record of projects
- Fluent English and Italian
- Driver’s License
- Flexibility to travel more than 50% inside Italy
We look forward to receiving your application.