Regional Process Expert Transport
What's the role?
We're looking for a Regional Process Expert Transport who can hit the ground running in a fast-paced, high-performing, international working culture.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 28,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As Regional Process Expert Transport you'll be the owner and the single point of contact for assigned Regional Processes regarding the Transport. You'll be a vital link between the standard process platform and local operation.
Your main resposabilities will be:
•Lead as an expert to cross-divisional roll-out / improvement projects
•Train the Key users in process, data & systems know how
•Interact with other Process Managers to ensure effective end-to-end process flow with a continuous improvement mindset
•Identify/collect data issues, provide feedback and take coordinates actions with responsible process manager
•Manage, analyse and help to improve the Key Performance Indicators of the organization
•Independently handle process information, documentation and reporting
•Enlarge and share Logistics know-how, new technologies and processes
What do we offer?
Your responsabilities will be great and, with them, we'll give you the freedom and autonomy to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results. Go beyond our expectations and we'll reward you with unrivalled opportunities for personal development and career progression ad soon as you're ready for next challenge.
Why should you apply?
You will work in a global environment with an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. Success in Hilti is down to teamwork, ability and competitive drive
What you need is:
- Degree holder in Economics / Management or Engineering, preferably with Specialization in supply chain expertise topics
- At least 3 years previous supply chain work experience
- Has very good process and system know-how in multiple Supply Chain processes
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Applications, specially MS Excel
- Preferably with Knowledge of SAP (R3 / S4Hana)
- Project management skills required
- Strong analytical and organization skills with drive for improvements and implementation
- Able to work as a Team player as well as independentl
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both English and Italian