Regional Process Expert Finance&Controlling
What's the role?
We are looking for a junior E4 Regional Process Expert Finance&Controlling with finance knowledge, eager to start a successful career in an international company.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As a RPE FI&CO you will support finance accounting project and tools implementation for Shared Service Center and other Market organizations. You will define and implement End2End process improvements and identify external trend ensuring compliance process implementation.
We're looking for a junior profile that is willing to learn, proactive and not afraid to talk to different stakeholders.
• Link business decision to accounting process ensuring compliance
• Support and train colleagues and you will act as connector between global, region and entity team
• Connect Global, Region and entities ensuring adherence to global standard with keeping local requirements in mind
• Understand Shared Service Centre performance management, analyze & steer accounting process related KPI’s
• Lead finance accounting projects & tool implementation for Shared Service Centre and related entities granted compliance
• Identify End2End process improvements using best suited technologies
• Identify external trends and act as change agent
• Visionary mindset with hand-on approach
What do we offer?
You will have at your disposal all the necessary tools to obtain outstanding results: cutting edge software, coaching, training, and a unique network in the company. The possibilities to show your competencies through roles that will carry increased responsibility will be there and you will grow professionally through constant contact with the professionals from the sector.
Why should you apply?
We have a team that is highly diversified when it comes to talents and competencies, very dynamic, innovative and productive. Being part of a team like this is going to help you to strengthen your personal abilities, as well as professional skills.
What you need is:
- BSc Degree in IT, Economics
- Fluent in English and Italian language, additional language is considered an advantage
- Good knowledge SAP ByDesign and excel is an advantages
- 1 o 2 years experience in Finance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team orientation, open-minded personality
- Passion for development and improve Finance process
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”