Digital Campaign Architect
What's the role?
We are looking for a Campaign Architect with a strong client orientation, eager to start a successful career in an international company.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As a Campaign Architect, you will work in close contact with different teams and touchpoints across the organization in order to find the best possible solutions to build omni-channel communication campaigns in an outstanding way.
Your main responsibilities will be to set-up the strategy to implement marketing campaigns leveraging on both digital (social media, SEA, etc.) and physical channels (salesforce, retail). This role requires a deep knowledge of digital marketing platforms (direct email marketing, search engine advertising, native advertising), social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube), digital marketing planning (KPIs setting and tracking). You’ll be responsible to set up, measure and roll out digital marketing campaigns with the main purpose of establishing a real business impact in the Hilti multi-channel system. High project management attitude, the ability of interact with internal and external stakeholders and to contribute in different processes simultaneously will be strengthened and this experience would enrich your personal and professional skills.
You will have the possibility to showcase your interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and data interpretation abilities. Also, your task will be to develop strategic approach while analyzing and performing different researches, with the aim of improving our products and solutions promotion.
What do we offer?
You will have at your disposal all the necessary tools to obtain outstanding results: cutting edge software, coaching, training, and a unique network in the company. The possibilities to show your competencies through roles that will carry increased responsibility will be there and you will grow professionally through constant contact with the professionals from the sector.
Why should you apply?
We have a team that is highly diversified when it comes to talents and competencies, very dynamic, innovative and productive. Being part of a team like this is going to help you to strengthen your personal abilities, as well as professional skills.
What you need is:
- Degree in Economics / Marketing
- Previous experience of at least 3 years in creating digital campaigns and managing digital channels in B2B or B2C companies / creative or media agencies
- High project management skills
- Comprehensive knowledge and in depth experience on managing of ADV, Social, SEA and SEO campaigns
- Knowledge Microsoft Suite
- Knowledge of Salesforce tool (not mandatory)
- Analytical and Conceptual strength combined with an highly efficient working style
- Precise, fast and efficient
- Ability to communicate on all levels in the organization coupled with a high performance orientation
- Able to work in multicultural teams and to be assigned on different projects simultaneously
- Independent in work and reliable
- Fluent in both Italian and English, additional language is considered an advantage (Romanian, Bulgarian, Greek, Slovenian, Croatian, Serbian, Albanian, ...)
Hilti Italy is the only company in the Italian construction industry ranked among the first 10 best workplaces 2019. Let's join us!
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”