Business Developer - settore Retail
What's the role?
We're looking for a Business Developer who can hit the ground running in a fast-paced, high-performing, international working culture.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As Business Developer you'll be expected to work in an international environment meeting and exceeding our business targets, and maximize profitable growth in Industry Segment in our market.
proactively grow the sales of Hilti solutions to a defined portfolio of Retail Accounts, in particular building owners, within sectors of expertise
promoting additional services and value engineered solutions
partnering with our customers to understand their businesses. In this partnership you will be asked to develop a loyal, win-win relationship.
working with other teams within the organization to capitalize our business potential across specific segments by taking an active role in handling key accounts.
What do we offer?
Your responsibilities will be great and, with them, we'll give you the freedom and autonomy to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results. Go beyond our expectations and we'll reward you with unrivalled opportunities for personal development and career progression as soon as you're ready for next challenge.
Why should you apply?
You will work in a global environment with an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork, ability and competitive drive.
What you need is:
- Engineering (Mechanical, Civil, Management background) with strong commercial or business capabilities and/or education
- Four years of experience in working with Retail firms or technical offices working on industry, ideally with proven track record of providing standards or specifications on large projects
- Able to work in autonomy, self-responsible
- Proactive behavior
- Analytical thinking, able to work in a structured way and manage priorities
- Resilient attitude towards account development starting from no contacts
- Clear and concise communication skills, able to position himself as natural expert
- Customer oriented with a focus on quality and service
- Multiple language skills (Fluent in English and Italian)